Second Annual Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Career Fair
Friday, July 8, 2011
1:00pm – 4:00pm
CAPAL is excited to announce that it will be hosting the Second Annual Asian American Pacific Islander (AAPI) Career Fair on Friday, July 8th at the John’s Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies. This will be a unique opportunity to match students and young professionals with top employers in the Washington, DC area.
This career fair will be free to the general public. A broad range of federal/local government agencies, non-profits, and private sector employers will be in attendance.
Share with your Facebook friends here!
For more information, please visit our Career Fair page.
2011 Career Fair Employers:
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Secret Service
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
- Deloitte Consulting
- KeyPoint Government Solutions
- MassMutual Financial Group
- Pan-Pacific American Leaders and Mentors Organization (PPALM)
Additional 2011 Career Fair employers and organizations to be confirmed.