Are you passionate about building leadership and promoting public service among the AAPI community? Do you want to gain hands on experience in fundraising and program development? Then apply to serve on CAPAL’s Board of Directors!
General Responsibilities and Expectations
1. Promote CAPAL’s mission and purpose by contributing to our programs and services, strengthening our infrastructure and internal capacity, and participating in fundraising and recruitment efforts.
2. Plan and manage the activities, programs, and operations of CAPAL through active participation in one or more assigned committees and/or task forces.
3. Make a personal donation to CAPAL annually (amount determined by the individual).
4. Adhere to the board’s attendance and participation policy, which includes regular attendance at monthly board meetings and after-work events.
5. Check and respond to email daily.
1. Ability to commit to 10-15 hours a week (time commitment ranges throughout the year) and provide some financial support to CAPAL.
2. Must be able to serve a full two-year term (must be based in the DC metro area).
Please complete the application below. Applications are due by 11:59pm on Sunday, September 13. Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
If you have trouble viewing the form below, please try another browser.